Tuesday, September 14, 2010

truths #2

"Starting Now" - Ingrid Michaelson

Tomorrow...
I plan to run 4 good miles.
Tomorrow...
I plan to put together a comprehensive list of study "musts" and then to sit down and complete each one.
Tomorrow...
I plan to pack and take my lunch to school (and REPEAT).
Tomorrow...
I promise to check all media outlets only ONCE during the entire day.
Tomorrow...
I pledge to listen, engage at least once, and take good notes in each and every class.
Tomorrow...
I will wake up early and begin my quiet time, I will immerse myself in the Good Word, with a good cup of coffee and relaxing music.
Tomorrow...
I am going to wake up with a positive outlook, a hopeful attitude, and a joyful spirit.
Tomorrow...
Is going to be just a little bit different than today.
Tomorrow...
I refuse to dwell in what I CANNOT and focus on who I know I can, be.

I sure can't wait until tomorrow.

No comments: