Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This song has been on repeat in my head all day ever since an earlier conversation.
"Live Once" - Ginny Owens


I am in the most incredible place jobwise right now. I get to do several things that I love very much with people I am quickly getting to know and really treasure. God really does know what he's doing when he takes you out of one seemingly hopeless situation and immediately puts you into an incredibly comfortable, fulfilling one. I get to enjoy two of my favorite crafts (lattes and word art). I am handed task after task, praised and appreciated each and every time I deliver another page. I love these women. I love the environment. I am truly blessed to be where I am if only for just a month. But who knows, maybe God will find a way of continuing to have this work out.
I'm just going to enjoy this ride while I'm on it because, as we all know "you only live once so you better think twice."
Thank you Ginny Owens for your brilliant heart and your poetic soul.

No comments: