Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it weird?

That I miss going to a big ol' co-ed gym? I miss being on a treadmill amongst a variety of worker-outers and running my little heart out. When I was a member of a big gym (even when I went to the gym at school) I always felt a little push from those around me (imaginary encouragement/challenge if you will) to keep going, to push the pace, to run harder, faster, longer. Wow I sound like a dork, but seriously. I ran my best when I have others around/with me; it is a HUGE encouragement just to know that someone else is there. I'm realizing this mentality reflects rather heavily in most every aspect of my life. It is funny though that having just gotten married this is the first time in my life I feel like I am truly having to learn to be comfortable, to embrace and love "ME" time.
We're having breakfast for dinner tonight. I was so hungry I just devoured a waffle and a half & a boiled egg!
Yummy

No comments: