Tuesday, January 20, 2009

do a little dance.

I just found out that I have been selected to interview at Georgia State for there Physical Therapy Program.
:) I am so very honored and excited. PRAYERS that God's will will continue to lead me in the direction I am headed. Continue to guide me through the different doors he has placed in my path, opportunities to succeed and/or further my education. Prayers that he will continue to strength and solidify my relationship with Jason and our future together as one. Prayers that I will handle peacefully, prayerfully, and graciously EVERYTHING he has blessed me with.
Prayers of thanks to YOU for your support.
:) Happy dance all around, which most definitely calls for a celebratory coffee break. (pretty much anything calls for a celebratory coffee break in my case)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I will coffee break with you! GO PANTHERS!