Monday, February 2, 2009

tuesdays are my favorite weekday by far


Probably due in complete part to the fact that I have absolutely no classes on Tuesday, not a single one. I have decided, and I've discussed this with Maggie and it seems a pretty viable option, that I am going to quit school now and take up wedding planning. It is my relaxation. Other than exercise it is the one way I can find sweet release from stress and get that thrill of researching and brainstorming new ideas! I will never complain about having a long engagement, I have been able to do everything in stages which allows plenty of time to THINK through what I really want out of each area of importance. It is hard being away and busy all of the time but I know that I am being granted the strength to see it through to a better, brighter day. :)



1 comment:

Maggie said...

Yeah! Lets be the sister-in-law wedding planning team!