Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Love & I - 7/21

I can easily say that yesterday was something I cannot really explain in a few words. Needless to say I was thoroughly surprised, blessed, and most definitely filled with LOVE! I'm going to post a few pictures for those who are close to me to look at on here but otherwise I would just much rather show and tell you the whole story in person!!!!
I love you all very much and want to thank you for the support you have given us throughout our relationship and the continued support, blessings, and love we receive from you! I especially appreciate the example each of your relationships has been to us, with God at the very center of us we know that everything is possible!

The prayer just before the proposal. "Lauren Taylor Dickson will you marry me?" - I said Yes of course :]


The ring, my families all there and together to celebrate Jason and I, My best friend since birth, Marlena. 


My love so pleased that he thoroughly surprised me.
I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

WOW!!! your are engaged to my brother!!!

. said...

How beautiful and exciting!!!