Sunday, April 3, 2011

about me :]

As I am currently mixing a rather lovely musical compilation dedicated to my PT school best friend I decided to pass the time it takes to upload the songs by telling whoever out there happens to read this a little about my self from A-Z.


A. Age: 23 (soon to be 24 in 15 days...) I can scarcely believe I've almost lived a fourth of my life, because yes I do believe I will live to be exactly 100.

B. Bed Size: We have a full (that I've had since my third year of college) but I dream of the days when we can one day own a California King. I am like my very own internal heating blanket and I like to spreeeead outttt aka I NEED MO SPACE!

C. Chore you hate: I am no good at chores...I never was made to do them as a child and on those random occasions when my mom would try to randomly enforce "chores" I would pitch my Grade A fit and that would settle that...basically, I was a brat as a child. And I still loathe them to this day...but I am learning, the hard way, that they are a NECESSARY evil (except on those glorious days when my Moma comes to visit and it is just like old times). But yeah, I dislike them all except the dishes and dishwasher....for some reason I love those.

D. Dogs: We had a weiner dog growing up - Abby and I can still remember my siblings coming into my room one morning to tell me she had died :(. Now I have my, as I like to call it, step-dog Zero....my husband's pride and joy....and I have quickly come to realize I am not an indoor pet person, I like humans. 

E. Essential start to your day:  Coffee. All day, everyday. I'm not ashamed to admit my obsession.

F. Favorite Color: purple.

G. Gold or silver: silver (for jewelry), gold (for coloring, eye shadow, all other life aspects)

H. Height: 5'6"

I. Instruments you play: I have zero patience, therefore all instruments I have ever played/attempted to played have turned out to be utter and complete failures. Basically I played the clarinet/bass clarinet from 6th to 10th grade until I A) swapped to Colorguard for a majority of the band season B) QUIT - to run cross country (best decision ever). Regardless, my best instrument by far is my voice, it is ever present, multifaceted, and I've been playing it for 23 years, so you could say I'm a pro.

J. Job title: Full-time student (but in two years I'll be a Dr!)

K. Kids: 6 please.

L. Live: Cumming, GA 

M. Mom's name: Susan, but I call her Moma

N. Nicknames: LD, Ldeezal, Ldeezal tha Weezal, LoDix, Sister Lotus, Lawren, Da Best, and now that i'm married --> Shank

O. Overnight hospital stays: ACL surgery in 2005 and I think I had pneumonia when I was a lot younger.

P. Pet Peeve: It changes from day to day but mostly: people that kiss butt, people that call working out on the elliptical "running", girls that come into the gym fully done up with their make up and horribly short shorts, sororities, pot heads, people my age who still think its necessary and cool to get drunk and make a ginormous fool of themselves.....there are plenty more.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm gonna be free. And I'm gonna be brave. I'm gonna live each day as if it were my last. Fantastically. Courageously. With grace. And in the dark of the night, and it does get dark. When I call a name, it'll be your name."

R. Right or left handed: LEFT of course :)

S. Siblings: 2 - Pagey Poo and David too (I always saying it like that in my head, Mickey Mouse club style)

T. Time you wake up: Depends on what time my class is at and how much homework I have to get done that morning before class. anywhere from 6 to 8:45

U. Underwear: yes.

V. Vegetables you dislike: raw onions (gag) and I DO NOT like coriander or nutmeg (which I know are herbs but I will REFUSE to eat anything with them in it)

W. What makes you run late: my husband (love you!) or if I don't want to be wherever it is i'm going

X. X-rays you've had: Kneetimes (and it was miserable)

Y. Yummy food you make: Spaghetti, chicken poppyseed casserole, chicken and rice, chicken fajitas/nachos/quesadillas, guacamole, COOKIES

Z. Zoo animal: I despise anywhere were I have to go, walk around, and pretend that I want to learn about something (ie. zoos, museums, etc....); plus zoos are depressing. But I do love penguins, alot. I kind of want one as a pet...but I guess that should've gone under P. dangit.


me and my rubber penguin :]

1 comment:

jaims said...

Phil takes offense to one of your pet peeves. You have been warned…
;o)