Sunday, September 17, 2006

grey, always, but not necessarily in a bad way or place

Oh how things can change here in milledgeville...in a matter of days.
Days here last for weeks I swear to you.

My life is nothing like what I had pre-planned, but I believe that to be a good thing. I'm not necessarily making informed, grown up decisions...but they are thought out, growing up ones...and that's good enough for me.

Sometimes i'm smitten, sometimes i'm annoyed, often times (especially lately) i'm inspired...i've laughed more in the past 3-4 days then I have in a good while...i'm working out every day, and it feels good.

It's almost fall. I cannot wait.
Everything's grey. It's smeared and smudged and the lines are all blurred. But it's an understandable and congruent kind of blurry...a blurry I can mesh and kink out...a grey with no certain future, but a pleasant present.
It's called being young, and I've never really allowed myself to live it,
let's see how long this lasts.

No comments: